Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet. I’m Britt, the voice behind the blog. I’m an east coast native currently residing in the Pacific Northwest in the beautiful city of Seattle. Want to know more? Here are some fun facts about me:
1. I’m a middle child
2. I married my college sweetheart
3. I’ve repelled down an 8 story building wearing Army fatigues
4. I walked the red carpet in Hollywood at the 2010 Emmy Awards
5. My favorite city is Paris
6. I love to cook at home but I absolutely despise washing the dishes
7. I’ve completed a half marathon
8. I’ve toured the White House
9. I know how to drive a stick shift
10. My daughter is named after a TV show character
STORY BEHIND THE BLOG
Most of my life I’ve lived in absolutes. Yes or no; black or white; wrong or right; say this, not that; wear this style, not that. It’s true that even in my professional life, mentors and bosses alike have encouraged me to embrace the grey in that not all of life’s choices are mutually exclusive. Though it is not easy to change your life-long thought process, it is possible and here I will chronicle my journey and hopefully inspire you.
Blogging is a great way to connect with like-minded gals, so shoot me an email at email@example.com and say hello!
I’m so flattered you took the time to check out my blog and I can’t wait to connect with you soon!